Monday, June 20, 2011

Book Stack 6-20-2011

Book Stack 6-20-2011 by Theril
Book Stack 6-20-2011, a photo by Theril on Flickr.

The picture above is the current crop of the "Books for the Nightstand," or "Things I want to read next" (Dead Tree Edition). If you zoom in you'll see a few of the books mentioned here, and quite a few others that weren't.  An eclectic mix from pulpy titles that are easily older that I am (by at least half), omnibus & compilation editions (the Lovecraft volume & Cleric Quintet especially), to books on technique and contemporary fiction titles.  Add a few scripts for good measure, and it'll be a fun time...


And since I'm sure I won't be finishing the entire stack before the end of 2011, guess what I'll be pulling from in 2012?  Yeap... and that stack doesn't even include electronic titles that I will be working on.

No comments: