Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The End is Near!

Finally... although with some disappointment, the end of the semester is upon us. I'm happy it is finally over (that means I have two nights without other significant obligations for a few months, yeah!), but I did like part of the routine - and the accountability within the script class...

Which begets another project. I am kinda starting a writing group, spinning off from the Script writing class. I see it as a bit of therapy and motivation to have a deadline, as well as a group of others to submit the projects to.

But I digress... The biggest "happy point" now is that I will have some time to actually get some reading done, and some quiet time to write. And those goals are a whole other post...

For now, though, I have some "other posts" to catch up on...

No comments: